About Hometown Physician Services
OUR CLINIC COMES TO YOU!
Hometown Physician Services provides high quality on-site geriatric and primary medical care to patients with unique demands due to limited mobility, in the comfort of home. Specifically, on-site care at assisted living homes, memory care facilities, retirement communities and group homes.
Our care teams are physician led and conduct frequent visits to coordinate ongoing primary care and individualized geriatric care. It is our goal to maximize care delivered on-site and limit the need for unnecessary transportation to and from medical offices, clinics and hospitals whenever practical.
Hometown’s personalized on-site care team leaders coordinate care and collaborate closely with patients, families and facility care providers to manage long term preventative care and improve overall health and quality of life for individuals with disabilities and chronic health conditions.
Hometown’s care team model alleviates the numerous inconveniences and safety issues for patients and families arising from traditional clinic and hospital visits; and, most importantly, provides each patient a personalized and extraordinary overall healthcare experience.
On-Site Primary Care Services:
- Routinely scheduled visits in the patient’s assisted living home.
- Oversight of medical forms, records, prescriptions and medications.
- Focus on team based communications and care coordination between Care Teams, on-site caregivers, specialty care providers and family members.
- Advance Care Planning.
- Complex chronic care management.
- Collaboration of services with hospitals, specialty care providers, X-ray & lab services and hospice.
- Convenient communications, messaging and information sharing via our Hometown Portals.
- Hometown does not charge additional fees to patients or assisted living residences for providing on-site care.
- Similar to all primary care providers, care is billed directly to all health plans, including Medicare & Medicaid.
Serving assisted living residences and communities throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota