Welcome to Hometown Physician Services
Hometown Physician Services provides both in-home & virtual primary medical care to patients residing in assisted living & memory care long term care communities.
Overview of Primary Care Services:
- Routinely scheduled visits in the patient’s assisted living facility.
- Telehealth appointments and family care conferences.
- Oversight of orders, prescriptions, medications and records.
- Focus on team based communications and care coordination between Care Teams, facility caregivers & staff, specialty care providers and family members.
- Hometown Providers specialize in geriatrics.
- Advance Care Planning and chronic care management.
- Collaboration of services with hospitals, specialty care providers, lab & radiology services, therapists, home care and hospice.
- Convenient communications, messaging and information sharing via our Hometown Portals.
- Hometown does not charge additional fees to patients or assisted living residences for providing on-site care.
- Similar to all primary care providers, care is billed directly to all health plans, including Medicare & Medicaid.
Serving assisted living residences and communities throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Call Hometown Physician Services at 715-600-0549
Overview of Services Families & Patients
Patients receive one-on-one personalized care in their home, thus eliminating travel and waiting rooms.
In-Home Primary Care Benefits
Hometown's on-site primary care promotes patient safety and reduces off-site visits and admissions.
Staff Resources For Providers
Hometown collaborates closely with assisted living staff members to provide quality on-site primary care.
We want to hear from you. Hometown is hiring qualified medical professionals to join our care teams.