Welcome to Hometown Physician Services
Hometown Physician Services provides high quality on-site geriatric and primary medical care to patients with unique demands due to limited mobility, in the comfort of their home. Specifically, on-site care at assisted living homes, memory care facilities, retirement communities and group homes.
On-Site Primary Care Services:
- Routinely scheduled visits in the patient’s assisted living home.
- Oversight of medical forms, records, prescriptions and medications.
- Focus on team based communications and care coordination between Care Teams, on-site caregivers, specialty care providers and family members.
- Advance Care Planning.
- Complex chronic care management.
- Collaboration of services with hospitals, specialty care providers, X-ray & lab services and hospice.
- Convenient communications, messaging and information sharing via our Hometown Portals.
- Hometown does not charge additional fees to patients or assisted living residences for providing on-site care.
- Similar to all primary care providers, care is billed directly to all health plans, including Medicare & Medicaid.
Serving assisted living residences and communities throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Call Hometown Physician Services at 715-600-0549
Overview of Services Families & Patients
Patients receive one-on-one personalized care in their home, thus eliminating travel and waiting rooms.
In-Home Primary Care Benefits
Hometown's on-site primary care promotes patient safety and reduces off-site visits and admissions.
Staff Resources For Providers
Hometown collaborates closely with assisted living staff members to provide quality on-site primary care.
We want to hear from you. Hometown is hiring qualified medical professionals to join our care teams.